Talbott Recovery Campus’ outpatient residential recovery community is anything but “clinical.”
It’s our philosophy that part of an effective substance abuse recovery program is “down time,” where men and women in our residential substance abuse treatment programs can relax and unwind, spend quality time reading, journaling, visiting with others who are also in treatment…relaxing. To that end, Talbott Recovery has created patient residential communities off-campus that allow for private time and reflection as well as the chance to process the new ways of living, thinking and feeling that accompany addiction recovery.
Details about Talbott’s off-campus living communities include:
- 2-bedroom, 4-person suites situated in apartment complexes in Atlanta, Georgia – located close to Talbott’s main campus
- Transportation to and from Talbott Recovery is provided by a Talbott bus, or each individual’s vehicle
- 45 apartments are located in 2 complexes – 1 for males and 1 for females
- Apartments feature in-suite washing machines & dryers
- Access to fitness rooms and swimming pools
- Cell phone usage is prohibited until the 60 to 90 day mark. We have found that these conveniences often lead to distractions and family problems. Focus on the goals of recovery must be cultivated in order to achieve success in the addiction treatment programs.
Bonds are built in these living spaces where peers live and cope and help each other to stay sober, as well as to practice the recovery methods that will make all the difference once you leave Talbott Recovery and return to your regular lives.
Highly effective recovery residences treatment is just another reason Talbott Recovery is “a place of new beginnings” for our patients.
Provided By Talbott Recovery In Each Apartment
Telephone (toll free long distance in apartments)
Internet access (available at treatment building and apartment clubhouse)